Speed limit in the Campground is limited to 5 MPH!
Check in time 6:00 PM
Check out time 5:00 PM
Check in procedure is – You can setup in your site any time after check-in time. Head directly to your site, no need to stop and see anyone, one of our staff members will note that you have arrived. If you pre-ordered firewood it will either be in your site before you arrive, or delivered shortly after check-in time.
Check out procedure is – Clean-up your site, drop your garbage in the dumpster provided and have a safe trip home.
All ATV, MX, SXS, and all other OHV are required to wear a helmet at all times!
Trailhead Campground is just that, a campground. We are not a riding facility! We are attached to over 7000 acres of prime riding area. We know you are excited to get out there and tear it up. Hold back on the temptation to pull off the trailer and whip a donut, or, Power slides, hole shots, wheelies, racing, and any other movement of your OHV that is beyond 1st gear idle will not be tolerated and are grounds for immediate dismissal for the campground without refund. Remember 1st gear up to the AOAA will take a whole 20 seconds longer then full out. Is it worth getting kicked out of your camp site to save not even a half of a minute?
To guarantee your campsite, full payment is required at the time you make your reservation. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, at www.trailheadcampground.com. You'll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to cancel your reservation? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable. See below for more details on cancelations.
- 8 Days before your reservation to receive a full refund, minus a $5.00 admin fee.
- 7-3 Days before check in time refund minus the first night.
- 48 hours before check in time no refund.
- Pavilion, Concert Venues, or Lodges & Unique Accommodations:These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements.
- Long term reservations:Must be paid in full, and in advance of your check in time. No refunds. Metered services must be paid by the 15th of each month.
- Discount Codes: Discount Codes can NOT be added after the reservation is made. Do not call and ask to do so!
- Speed Limit - is 5 MPHin ENTIRE CAMPGROUND. Please keep our children safe!
- Trailhead Campground is not Part of the AOAA! If you wish to use the trails at the AOAA, you are required to register with the AOAA and purchase a pass at the AOAA Office. The AOAA has posted hours that differ from the Campground.
- Trailhead Campground is just that, a campground. We are not a riding facility! Remember we a family friendly Campground. No one wants to have stones thrown on their children, their camper, or any other property. Power slides, hole shots, wheelies, racing, and any other movement of your OHV that is beyond 1st gear idle will not be tolerated and are grounds for immediate dismissal for the campground without refund! THIS RULE IS STRICLY ENFORCED!
- Campground to AOAA traffic must enter and exit thru the main driveway! No other trail access is approved at this time. Anyone entering the AOAA trail system after hours, or without an AOAA pass, or thru any other means, will be in violation of the law and subject to criminal prosecution. As well as being banned from both the AOAA and Trailhead Campground.
- Helmets– Anyone operating a non DOT manufactured vehicle, is required to wear a helmet at all times. This rule also applies to “dual sport motorcycles” and all OHVs
- OHVs – are defined as any motor driven vehicle designed for Off Highway Use. ATV, UTV, SXS (side by side) MX, Dirt bike, Sand rail, Dune Buggy, etc. DO NOT USE your OHV as a mode of transportation within the campground.
- OHV Traffic is limited for travel from your campsite to the AOAA parking lot ONLY! Do not use your OHV for travel around the campgrounds. All OHVs must be parked in your site by 10:00 PM!!
- Quiet Time - is 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM Daily. Holiday weekends are 11:00 PM - 8:00 AM. All children must be with parents at campsite by 10:00 PM. Radios at TVs should not be heard beyond your site. No loud gatherings or parties at your site. There are areas available for large gatherings, inquire with management. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
- Camp Fires - must be in the rings provided. NEVER leave a fire unattended and extinguish before turning in for the night or leaving campground.
- Firewood - is for sale at office or from the Campground Hosts.
- There is NO cutting of standing trees or branches permitted on campground or neighbor’s property. Anyone that cuts any tree, sapling, or brush, will be arrested, fined, and banned from the campground and the AOAA for life!
- Feel free to cut and burn any trees and branches that are laying on the ground.
- PA state law bans moving firewood from other states due to insects.
- NO PALLETS/ Construction lumber!!!
- Children - Parents are responsible for children at all times. Please do not leave children unattended.
- Pets - are permitted at site. All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet. Do not leave animals unattended.
- Alcohol Policy - PA legal drinking age is 21 - this law will be enforced, by the Police. Alcohol is not permitted in any common areas. DO NOT take alcohol to the AOAA! DO NOT have any alcoholic drinks before riding at the AOAA! If you drink in front of a Staff member, they are required to pass that information along.
- NOTE: PA Law – You can be charged with a DUI anywhere in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, not just on the streets. This includes on a bicycle.
- Firearms & Fireworks - are PROHIBITED in campground. This includes all types of guns, BB guns, paintball guns, etc. Fireworks are not permitted.
- Disruptive Behavior - If the police are called by the management or another camper, due to disruptive behavior, this camper or campers will be immediately required to leave the campground. This includes Seasonal Campers, with the seasonal agreement becoming void. There will be no refunds to any person in this situation. Please do not put yourselves and management in this situation.
- Insurance/Theft - We are not responsible in the case of theft of RV or contents thereof; nor for any damage caused by natural causes (i.e. tree falling); nor for spoilage of refrigerator/freezer foods due to loss of electricity. All activities in the campground are done at the individual’s free will and Trailhead Campground, nor SKS Solution Services, LLC, will not be responsible for injury to guests or for loss of money/valuables of any kind.
- You are entering a natural and wild area, by your own free will. Trailhead Campground, nor SKS Solution Services, LLC, will not be responsible for injury to guests. Hazards include, but are not limited to: rocks, trees, stumps, insects, wildlife, areas under construction, falling limbs, items left by other campers.
- Visitors - All visitors must leave the campground by 9:00 PM. You are responsible for the behavior and actions of visitors at your site.
- No Smoking - in any/all buildings and restrooms. This is PA law.
- Office/Store - Hours are posted on door. Vary by season.
- Restrooms - Please removed all personal items from restrooms. Any articles left in restroom will be disposed of when restroom is cleaned. Restrooms always open except for cleaning.
- Trash - you can dispose of your trash at the dumpster in the parking lot. Anyone leaving garbage in their site will not be allowed to return to Trailhead Campground.
- Water Usage - Washing of cars, OHVs and RVs is prohibited. Trailhead Campground’s water has to be trucked in, keep this in mind. You are asked to fill your Camper before you come to campground.
- Closed Areas – There are sections of the Campground that are closed at certain times. DO NOT enter these areas! This is for your own safety!
- By accepting these rules and policies, you are responsible for all persons in your party or group. Violations of policies by one of guests will result the same as if you did it yourself.
- The AOAA and Trailhead Campground are separate entities! Do not ask the AOAA Staff about Trailhead Campground policies or procedures. The same applies with asking the Campground Staff about the AOAA. While both the AOAA and the Campground try to help when we/they can both will make changes or have special events going on that we/they would not have all the details on.
For up to date AOAA rules see: http://www.aoaatrails.com/plan-your-visit/aoaa-rules
For up to date AOAA Events see: http://www.aoaatrails.com/about/aoaa-calendar